Skip to main content
Emergency Alert

Welcome to the Forward Site! This site is still under construction. Please use the Comment Form to give feedback.

To report traffic signals that are malfunctioning or street signs that are down or damaged, call the City's Call Center and a work order will be created. Call the emergency number to report problems with one-way signs. 


*One-way signs that are down or missing are considered an emergency. Call the Streets Sign Shop as soon as possible.

For Emergencies Only: (361) 289-0631

Customer Call Center